Americas Field CISO Director
As an Americas Field CISO Director within the Technology Advisory Group (TAG), your mission is to position SentinelOne as a trusted security company while supporting the growth in large enterprise and government segments across the globe. You will join an experienced, globally distributed team relying on their collective knowledge and technical know-how in cybersecurity across various domains, including security operations, solution sales, and product management.
In this role, you can work in tandem with sales to secure the most strategic opportunities. You will also be responsible for representing SentinelOne at industry conferences. Furthermore, you will be building strategic competitive enablement training and launching take-out campaigns. Finally, you will serve as an extension of senior leadership by helping to develop a comprehensive Go-To-Market (GTM) strategy and ensuring that the product roadmap is customer-centric.
- Support strategic sales teams by engaging directly on strategic competitive opportunities.
- Build high-impactful thought leadership content (whitepapers, blogs, presentations) and be the SentinelOne spokesperson at the largest conferences and trade shows.
- Partner closely with Product Management and Engineering leadership to drive product improvements based on market analysis.
- Lead the development of competitive strategies, take-out campaigns, and other supporting collateral, including competitive playbooks, battlecards, and field guidelines.
- Utilize your in-depth experience in the cybersecurity industry to help influence SentinelOne’s GTM strategy.
- Partner with Learning & Development (L&D) and Sales Enablement to build learning paths and deliver enablement training.
- 10+ years of experience with security technologies working to deliver and support customers through cybersecurity modernization programs. Experience should encompass business acumen and an understanding of the market and customers.
- Deep understanding of at least two cybersecurity area(s): XDR, Endpoint Security, Cloud Security, or Identity Security.
- Be a recognized security thought leader through published articles, whitepapers, or regular presentations at large conferences or webinars.
- Establishing and maintaining strong connections with key individuals in an organization, including high-level executives and those responsible for technical decisions.
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of an organization, from senior executives on down, across all functions from business to technical, and across multiple geographies
- Must have a proven track record in developing and launching competitive sales strategies and expertise in developing net new GTM strategies.
- Travel is up to 25%.
- Fluency in English is required. Additional languages are a bonus.