ASIC Verification Engineer - New College Grad 2023
NVIDIA is seeking an ASIC Verification Engineer to verify the design and implementation of the world’s leading SOCs and GPUs. This position offers the opportunity to have real impact in a dynamic, technology-focused company impacting product lines ranging from consumer graphics to self-driving cars and the growing field of artificial intelligence. We have crafted a team of extraordinary people stretching around the globe, whose mission is to push the frontiers of what is possible today and define the platform for the future of computing.
- Verifying the ASIC design, architecture, golden models and micro-architecture of GPU and SoC units using Emulation and Prototyping platforms.
- Understanding the design, defining the verification scope, developing the verification infrastructure, and verifying the correctness of the RTL design.
- Developing tools to manage and improve verification processes.
- Collaborating with architects, designers, and software teams to accomplish your tasks.
- Pursuing BS or MS in Electrical/Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Hardware engineering background with knowledge of Digital Design, VLSI, and/or Computer Architecture.
- Exposure to design and verification tools (VCS or equivalent simulator tools; debug tools like Verdi, Debussy, GDB).
- Background in building testbench environments for unit level verification.
- Expertise in System Verilog and Verilog.
- C++ programming language experience and Perl/Python scripting knowledge.
- Excellent debugging, analytical, and problem-solving skills.