The Billing Analyst will work closely with the Order Management and Revenue teams to help with the order to cash process as well as take ownership of Accounts Receivable activities. The successful candidate will combine excellent analytical skills with knowledge of billings and collections. This is a cross-functional role that will work closely with the Operations and Sales organizations. You will have the opportunity to be a key player on a growing team. This is a contract position with the possibility of converting to full-time employment.
- Responsible for creating and sending invoices to customers.
- Investigate and resolve billing queries.
- Review AR aging, apply cash, and forecast weekly cash collections
- Create and update customer records.
- Update AR reserve based on collections and aging.
- Manage all AR month-end close activities.
- Experience with sales tax, VAT, GST is a plus.
- Manage customer collections process and drive communications with customers.
- Track collection status and report to management on a regular basis.
- 2-3 years of accounts receivable (or similar) experience preferred.
- Ability to work across various cross-functional teams.
- Advanced Excel skills (v-Lookup, pivot tables, etc.).
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce and NetSuite.
- Highly detail-oriented and able to multitask.
- Able to operate independently and as part of a larger functional team.
- Process development and ability to identify ways to drive efficiency.
- Must have a team-oriented work ethic, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to adapt in an environment where change is the norm.