Plymouth Meeting, PA
Full - Time
March 15, 2023
The Business Analyst tracks and develops project tasks, documents, and understands data processing rules and ensures that data processing rules are incorporated into data sets and reports. They manage projects of diverse scope and complexity and serve as the liaison between business, analytics, technology, and external clients.
- Generate high-level requirements for all new client onboarding and existing client change orders using a standard template in the BAT Jira workflow.
- Generate detailed requirements for new client onboarding and existing client change orders using standard requirements templates.
- Generate UAT data test UAT test data scenarios required to capture edge cases.
- Execute Internal Smoke Testing during UAT phase.
- Participate in internal and client UAT meetings and support requirement related questions.
- Support client end to end testing by attending meetings and answering requirement related questions.
- Provide status updates to PMs for use at client / vendor meetings.
- Participate in client / vendor meetings (internal and external) as required.
- Provide estimates to complete detailed requirements, test case creation, test data specifications creation, and smoke testing.
- Participate in process improvements and development for implementation and estimation.
- Ensure successful dissemination of information to development teams.
- Subject matter experts for product & platform features.
- Provide input for new product / platform features.
- BA/BS in Technology, Business, or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in managing projects utilizing standard project management disciplines and tools, and proficient knowledge of Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills and self-motivation
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and autonomy along with a project management style that promotes progress through teamwork in a collaborative environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in the Pharma industry specifically data aggregation and dispense data
- Strong experience using JIRA and SQL
- Solid understanding of SDLC
- Experience in documenting business, functional, and technical requirements
- Solid understanding of data processing and front-end development best practices
- Familiarity with AWS environments
- Knowledge of HIPAA and HITECH policies