Business Development Manager, RWE & AI Technologies
Full - Time
March 9, 2023
ConcertAI is seeking a talented Business Development Manager with a strong scientific background to join our rapidly growing sales organization partnering with Strategic Account Executives and Customer Success teams. The Business Development Manager will support critical sales activities for both new sales prospects and existing clients. In this capacity, you will work across the ConcertAI organization and collaborate both internally and with the client to ensure effective execution of integrated solutions.
- Support sales activities and Strategic Account Executives with overall account strategies.
- Play a key role in opportunity strategy, discovery conversations, presentation, demonstration, and sale of ConcertAI products and services.
- Analyze markets, clinical development, and research activities of top life science companies
- Provide excellent quality artifacts to wow customer presentations
- Support Senior Account Executives in customer interactions
- Infuse interactions with clients with critical thinking and by role playing the client problems and needs
- Increase the scientific index of our interaction by coordinating cancer science expertise, great project management and impeccable client presentation conduct
- Engage with client partners to create, manage, and maintain project plans and timelines including key milestones, business rules, workflows, and ensure alignment with ConcertAI and client objectives.
- Lead customer needs analysis discussions.
- Participate in product demonstrations and assist with preparation of professional services estimates for inclusion in formal customer proposals.
- Assist with completion of application and/or technical RFI/RFP responses.
- Bachelor’s degree required; PhD or a Master’s degree is strongly preferred.
- 3+ years professional sales and account management experience, with at least 2 years of experience within the pharmaceutical, healthcare or CRO industry with SaaS technology.
- Experience working in Oncology a must through academic education, consulting or from a professional capacity
- Experience in life science consulting is an advantage
- Prior experience working for Data and Tech companies a bonus and advantage
- Understand customer success and business development workflows and contexts
- A strong appetite to work with the leading life science companies of the world and be part of a double Unicorn AI enterprise operating at the cutting edge of Data and AI innovation
- Must be able to earn the trust and respect of executives, scientists, clinicians, collaborators.
- Proven ability to translate customer requests, competitive activities, and industry trends into value drivers of new offerings and product requirements that can be easily understood by product managers, developers and other key constituencies within the organization.
- Affinity with analytical triangulation, using different sources, proprietary and public to answer questions
- Able to identify and manage across key customers, their requirements, and their business processes.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills including presentations, bid defenses, workshop facilitation, presentation skills, business and report writing.
- Strong capability in managing large and/or multiple projects and juggling priorities so that deadlines are met while retaining consistently high-quality outcomes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.