Business Systems Analyst
Full - Time
April 6, 2023
We are looking for an experienced NetSuite ERP certified and CPA professional to join our Business Systems team to expand, scale, and transform our best-in-class Finance systems stack. You will be cross collaborating with multiple teams (including our Product team!), both technical and non-technical (e.g. engineers, CFO, Head of People, etc.), to advise, capture requirements, document best practice processes, build, and/or configure meaningful implementations that increase the ROI of Moveworks’ Finance systems.
- Identify and collaborate with key stakeholders and leaders across Finance, IT, GTM, People, Product, and more to perform complex business processes and systems analysis through shadowing and researching systems’ available features to propose and implement process enhancements (e.g. process change, documentation, configuration, and/or customization).
- Facilitate and lead cross-functional business requirement sessions to identify scope and capture or document requests (outlining current process, propose change, pain points, and assumptions). Candidates must be able to identify unspoken risks and conflicting requirements associated with requests as needed.
- Partner with Finance and Accounting to assist in the ongoing administration and maintenance of NetSuite and other Finance systems (e.g. item configuration, workflows, custom fields, custom records, dashboards, advanced PDFs, multibook entities, searches, reporting changes, and other related administration dutie).
- Partner with IT, Finance, Accounting, and People to configure RBAC (role-based access & controls) by creating and/or adjusting roles and permissions for auto-provisioning of appropriate roles, controls, accesses, and systems.
- Coordinate and manage time appropriately to support Accounting with quarter/month end closes.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or experiences in related fields.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience with NetSuite ERP.
- NetSuite ERP certified and CPA (strongly preferred).
- Experience with designing and supporting integrations between NetSuite and other systems including SFDC, Adaptive, ADP, Avalara, Okta, etc.
- Experience working with systems that handle sensitive data and change management processes that are SOX compliant.
- Experience with subscription models; for example, revenue recognition, recurring billing, bundles, and cash application.
- Proficient understanding of key financial business processes (RTR, PTP, OTC).
- Proficient in tools such as Excel and equivalents of JIRA, Confluence, and draw.io.
More job openings
Senior Software Engineer - System Integration and Test