Chief of Staff/Director of Strategy
San Francisco, CA
Full - Time
April 15, 2023
We are looking for a Chief of Staff/Director of Strategy who will be responsible for leading and driving key strategic initiatives and priorities across the entire organization on behalf of the CEO.
- Work with the CEO closely to define and deliver on organization-wide strategic priorities, goals, and key results.
- Drive annual and quarterly strategic planning process.
- Collaborate with the C-suite to integrate cross-functional work of individual departments into overarching strategy and maximize business outcomes.
- Establish and implement an organizational wide operating model and cadence that ensures each department's ability to deliver on their strategic priorities and facilitates effective communication, cross-functional collaboration, and decision making.
- Own and lead key meetings and sessions such as weekly C-suite Meetings, Business Reviews, quarterly business reviews, up-dates for the Board of Directors, and perform other duties, as required.
- M.B.A. or master's degree in management field, with courses in Entrepreneurship, Negotiations, and Marketing Management
- At least 1 year in position offered or in executive-level strategy role
- Provide strategy and lead team involved in marketing, strategy, customer experience and analytics for entity with $1B+ in annual revenue
- Create customer segmentation for business with $1B+ in annual revenue
- Build business plans and strategic targets
- Revise/create digital presence strategy
- Launch new products to the market
- Lead sales growth initiatives
- Launch new business unit; develop M&A integration plan
- Manage customer experience transformations for global companies
- Create monetization opportunities valuation approach and financial model/s for company with multi-billion dollar revenues
- Develop mobile app for B2B business unit
More job openings
Senior Software Engineer - System Integration and Test