Customer Success Specialist
This role is tasked with guiding our private-sector and government partners in running digital waste, snow, street sweeping and smart city applications using the RUBICONSmartCityTM product suite. We are looking for proactive candidates with the capacity to delight internal and external customers with excellent service. We are looking for you to come in, learn the business, and grow with us.
The Customer Success Specialist will be in constant touch with our customers. You will succeed by being responsive, action-oriented, efficient, and great at time management. Flexibility, tech-savviness, commercial awareness, and a passion for efficient operations also are important attributes.
You must be responsive and knowledgeable in order to earn the trust of our partners. You must have excellent organizational skills to maintain a growing portfolio. You must also be a sharp operational executor who thrives under pressure and focuses on sustainability, replicability, and scalability.
- S. or B.A. or comparable work experience
- 2+ years of experience in a customer-facing role required; technical support of customers using a software application is a plus
- Customer Success Pro -- Experience on Account Management or Customer Success teams, ideally for a SaaS product
- Technology-savvy -- Experience understanding and familiarity with SaaS technology, artificial intelligence, and machine learning
- Customer Advocate – Experience representing and advocating for the customer viewpoint in working with internal teams
- Good listening skills and ability to understand underlying issues and how we can help solve them
- Comfortable working across a range of hierarchies and environments
- Strong data analysis skills including creating data visualizations and related reports, using Excel, PowerBI, or other tools
- Able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a dynamic, fast-paced, ever-changing startup environment. Adaptability and flexibility are critical skills
- Excellent writer and communicator with strong presentation skills via phone, online and in person
- High level of organization and a great attention to detail
- Microsoft Office expertise required
- Develop and maintain excellent communication to ensure that Partners feel supported