Data Center Technician (Reno, NV)
Full - Time
April 15, 2023
CrowdStrike looking for Data Center Technician
- Participate in Server and Network deployments and upgrades within a Production Data Center.
- Participate in Production infrastructure builds outs.
- Conduct Server configuration & Layer 2 Network configuration.
- Participate in Server and Network deployments within a Production Data Center.
- Troubleshoot equipment, using command line tools, at various stages to identify & remediate issues.
- Utilize appropriate tools to install, configure, test and troubleshoot infrastructure nodes.
- Install hardware and integrate into Production infrastructure.
- Run fiber optic and copper cabling to support growing infrastructure.
- Remediate hardware issues using manufacturing documentation and engineering specifications.
- 4+ years experience supporting Production Data Centers.
- Industry certifications a plus (e.g. CCNA, CompTIA+, Linux, etc.)
- Comfortable using a command line interface.
- Familiar with copper and optical cabling.
- Understand power cabling and PDUs ("Power Distribution Units")
- Comfortable using command line interfaces.
- Familiarity with Linux and other cli operating systems.
- Familiar with server, storage, internet technologies.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lb.
- Ability to express good judgment to take action & move forward.
- Ability to work collaboratively with both local and remote teams.
- Ability to communicate technical information (verbally & in writing) to non-technical teams.
More job openings
Senior Software Engineer - System Integration and Test