Full - Time
April 17, 2023
Moveworks looking for Data Scientist
- Demonstrate proficiency in NLP techniques and models such as BERT, Transformers, GPT to train and improve current ML models.
- Motivated to improve the scalability of triage models through MLops and self-serving tools.
- Utilize continuous integration and continuous deployment best practices, including test automation and monitoring, to ensure the successful deployment of ML models and application code.
- Collaborate with data engineers to build scalable and robust data pipelines to support key business metrics, customer-facing dashboards or model training.
- Investigate and improve model performance with sound analytical approaches.
- Apply quantitative methods and curate relevant data sets to address challenges in different components of the Triage system.
- Drive projects forward by forming close collaborations with cross-functional partners to reach the end deliverables, such as production-grade models or analyses that shape the technical vision.
- You have advanced degrees in Math/Statistics, Engineering, Physics, Computer Science, Economics, or equivalent practical experience.
- You have strong experience in NLP and LLM models and have experience in applying them to real-world problems.
- You have 3+ years of experience solving real-world problems using quantitative approaches and machine learning.
- You have excellent analytical skills and are able to provide cross-functional teams with data-driven insights.
- You have expertise in programming skills (e.g. Python or R), visualization, SQL, data modeling, ETL, and data warehousing concepts.
- You are comfortable proposing engineering enhancements/changes.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and able to thrive with minimal oversight and process.
- You are an effective communicator; and you empathize with customers and stakeholders to build meaningful relationships.
- You are curious and bring genuine excitement to learn new subject areas and are comfortable to be scrappy when needed.
More job openings
Senior Software Engineer - System Integration and Test