Data Visualization Analyst
Full - Time
April 19, 2023
Taskus looking for Data Visualization Analyst
- Design performance efficient, impactful reports and visualizations for business and technical audiences.
- Making large and/or complex data more accessible, understandable and usable.
- Transforming, improving and integrating data, depending on the business requirements.
- Responsible for data federation.
- Create and maintain a reports' instruction manual.
- Delivering the data in a useful and appealing way to users.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, programming background (is a plus!) or Information Technology, Master's Degree in Statistics.
- Proven years’ hands-on experience in Power BI or other foundational Power BI applications such as Power Pivot. Same length of experience in Tableau, Qlikview, Business Objects can be considered.
- Exposure to ETL, databases / data warehouse that relates to developing reports using Power BI.
- Ability to work with large amounts of information and see the ‘bigger picture’.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Critical thinking
- Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent math skills (optional but preferred)
- Ability to contribute proactively both independently and as part of a team.
More job openings
Senior Software Engineer - System Integration and Test