Digital IC Verification Lead
Full - Time
March 15, 2023
We are looking for Digital IC Verification Lead
Digital IC Verification Lead will be responsible for leading the team efforts on the functional verification of neural recording and stimulation SoCs, which include low-power low-power processors, digital signal processing, hardware accelerators, and analog/mixed-signal IPs.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in digital ASIC verification.
- Excellence in SystemVerilog.
- Experience in developing automation flow and scripts such as Python, Perl, Makefile, Tcl and UNIX shell
- Experience with code coverage and regression setup.
- The ideal candidates are people who get excited about building things, are highly analytical, and enjoy tackling new problems regularly.
- Experience working on complex digital systems from architecture, microarchitecture, RTL, verification and physical design using industry standard tools
- Experience on building test benches, testing, and debugging for a complex system-on-chip
- Experience in formal verification
- Functional modeling experience and logic verification with SystemVerilog, SystemC/C++.
- Experience with IEEE-1801 (UPF) based design simulation flows
- Experience with low power gate level simulations
- Exposure with low power formal verification flows
- Strong hands-on experience in verification methodologies such as UVM
- Knowledge of ARM/RISC-V processor, AMBA bus
- Knowledge of power aware verification
- Experience with FPGA/emulation
- Experience with lab system bring up, writing diagnostic, and lab debugging
- Experience with build tools such as CMake and Bazel