January 23, 2023
We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
The static detection team has a unique blend of Big Data, ML pipelines, and cross-platform C++ development.
You will need to expand your knowledge so you can:
- Build a high-performing agile team, from hiring to establishing Agile practices
- Help grow team members to their maximum potential
- Collaborate with SentinelOne's product and research teams to define, evangelize, and maintain the strategy and vision for static within SentinelOne.
- Establish RnD priorities for what needs to be developed and when.
- Build and deliver new detection capabilities with extremely high quality
- Ability to dive into a new technological field and master it, a self-learner with a solid software engineering background.
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer/developer.
- 5+ years of leadership of a team of 8+ people in an enterprise-level organization.
The scope of this team is very wide, If you have relevant experience in some of these fields, let's meet.
- Experience in developing cross-platform components and a solid understanding of different operating systems (Windows/macOS/Linux)
- Experience in leading a team delivering C++ / GO/python
- Experience in ML ops
- Experience in highly available Big Data services
- Experience in delivering and maintaining cloud services