The Fleet Management team leads autonomous vehicle fleet introduction, maintenance program and planning, regulatory operations, and configuration control of AVs across Cruise’s many internal customers. As the Cruise platform matures, we are transitioning from a purely R&D focus to a mix of research and commercial ride hail and delivery. This role will focus on release and hardware testing, prioritizing resources, planning ahead of anticipated demand changes (such as competing testing), coordinating vehicle configuration, and helping to define procedures impacting utilization and availability.
- Collaborating with Commercialization, AV Ops, Tech Ops, & Ops Strategy teams to build processes, tackle issues, and optimize fleet output for all partners
- Analytical modeling and problem solving: Model near term projections of different scenarios in Google Sheets
- Partnering with release team to define and ground theoretical processes for on-the-ground application
- Contribute to a cohesive plan that balances and prioritizes all of Cruise’s fleet objectives
- Help identify continuous improvement opportunities with automation for scale in mind
- High granularity logistics planning ensuring processes, test plans and communications are accurate and concise to execute with efficiency.
- Safety first approach
- Bachelor’s Degree, Engineering preferred
- Proficiency in gsheets/excel & slides/powerpoint and Looker/analytics platform
- Strong work ethic and excitement to collaborate across many cross functional teams
- Ability to handle ambiguity and frequent adjustments to plans
- Self starter & skilled problem solver
- Fleet or AI operations experience
- Ability to write basic SQL queries
- Management or project management experience