Our Pre-salesData Science team consists of applied data scientists, passionate about usingMachine Learning to achieve real-world results. As part of the Pre-sales DataScience team at DataRobot, you will collaborate closely with DataRobotcustomers and bring expertise in data science and the DataRobot platform tohelp customers achieve their organization's objectives with AI. You'll workwith clients in a range of industries on diverse use cases, and with bothbusiness (executive, line of business) and technical (data science,engineering and analytics) partners.
* In the pre-sales process, represent the DataRobot product to various personas across the customer organisations spanning from data scientists to C-level executives.
* Lead product demonstrations, align DataRobot to the vision of the customers' goals, own the Proof Of Value process, and quantify the business impact of DataRobot.
* Influence our customers through thought leadership by translating sophisticated technical terms / processes into business outcomes / value-based messaging
* Act as a trusted advisor on AI across the customer lifecycle; build champions by enabling customers to tackle complex data science problems using DataRobot - including problem framing, data preparation, scripting, model building, model deployment, model management, and output consumption
* Work in tight partnership with the Sales team as well as our Success and Field Engineering teams to ultimately support our customers achieving their goals with DataRobot.
* Act internally as the voice of the customer to the Product, Engineering, and Marketing
* Present at conferences and/or help build other marketing content
* Support DataRobot prospects virtually from your home office and/or one of DataRobot's offices (your preference), no customer travel required
* 4+ years of experience either in a PreSales role (and with a motivation to learn Data Science) or in Data Science/predictive modeling. Strong candidates with 2+ years as a PreSales Data Scientist will also be considered.
* For this role, you must be fluent in Portuguese
* 2+ years of experience in customer facing role
* Bachelor's degree, preferably in a quantitative subject
* Hands-on experience building and implementing machine learning or AI models
* Experience collaborating with business stakeholders to ensure that machine learning solutions deliver successfully on business outcomes
* Strong customer interaction, communication, writing and interpersonal skills
* Excellent project management and organizational abilities
* Familiarity with a variety of technical tools for the manipulation of data
* Limited travel (approximately 5%) may be required