Intellectual Property Security Engineer
Full - Time
March 15, 2023
As an engineer in NVIDIA's Hardware IP Security team, you will play a vital role in protecting our intellectual property from malicious and accidental misuse by helping engineering teams build secure workflows and environments, crafting training materials, enforcing security policies and methodologies, and investigating newly discovered threats to the integrity of NVIDIA's security infrastructure.
- This is a hands-on contributor role for someone who excels in an independent, fast-paced environment and who is as comfortable digging into requirements and development details as they are handling day-to-day organization tasks.
- Collect requirements, define priorities, plan schedules, and build collaborations teams.
- Extensive interpersonal collaboration with other security specialists, hardware engineering teams, and IT partners will enable you to improve existing practices and policies, reduce the impact of security requirements on engineering efficiency, and drive complex, multi-dimensional projects to protect our data.
- Bachelors, Masters or equivalent, with 5+ years of experience
- Experience with security tools and auditing
- Background with a variety of programming languages
- Experience with system administration of Linux servers (CentOS/RHEL and Ubuntu preferred)
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills