Marketing Operations Intern
The Marketing Operations Intern will play an important role in the success of our marketing programs. They will work cross functionally with the demand generation and field marketing teams to develop world-class email campaigns and landing pages. They will also help with list building, loading and reporting. The ideal candidate will be well-organized, detail oriented, able to multitask, and to adapt as our business grows. If you have a passion to make marketing operations hum, streamline workflows, a passion for data and numbers, and the smarts to solve integration challenges, then you may be the perfect candidate for this role.
- Support Field Marketing, ABM, and Demand Generation activities from planning to completion, including but not limited to events, webinars, email sends, landing page creation, and list loads for global activities.
- Help manage lead data from online and offline sources and is a key player in maintaining data hygiene and integrity.
- Integrations: understand the SentinelOne marketing tools stack, how they are connected, and support adding new tools.
- Work collaboratively with key cross functional teams to ensure successful execution of programs on time.
- QA and support for email campaign builds and other marketing efforts via Marketo.
- Must be currently enrolled in a full-time, degree-seeking program with an expected graduation date in 2024
- Interested/willing to learn about cybersecurity
- Have an interest in marketing and the ability to demonstrate leadership skill
- Proven ability to learn new technology quickly, adapt to changing needs and possess strong analytical skills
- Enthusiastic, driven and confident: the ability to clearly and persuasively articulate the company’s mission, product and business opportunity