Mountain View, CA
Full - Time
March 15, 2023
We are looking for a Receptionist/Office Assistant to support the day-to-day operations of our dynamic workplace! In this role you will not only be the face of the company greeting all our visitors but also be responsible for a broad range of administrative office operations duties while being an integral player in helping us set workplace culture. The office is based in Mountain View and this role requires daily, on-site presence.
- Welcome and process all visitors & guests through the guest-management system.
- Foster a work environment where people are happy to come to work and excited to contribute.
- Organize and manage office operations and procedures.
- Support the onboarding and off-boarding process for employees, welcoming and assisting new hires to get settled in the office.
- Act as the primary liaison between the company and select building management vendors.
- Track and manage various expense categories, managing spend towards the budget for those categories effectively.
- Manage food services provided to the team including daily catering and weekly snack orders.
- Plan and coordinate team activities and events, such as offsites, company parties, and fun in-office events.
- Assist in managing workplace safety programs including regular workplace safety inspections, emergency response and evacuation procedures.
- Coordinate with the IT department to support the provisioning of office equipment.
- Provide clear and effective site-wide communications (through email, slack, and in-person).Handle daily shipping and receiving of mail and packages.
- Manage other office- and workplace-related projects as needs arise.
- Has 2+ years of previous experience as an Office Admin, Office Manager or similar workplace role, in a fast-paced professional environment.
- Possesses strong business judgment, administrative, organizational & event planning skills.
- Has strong skills in operating office systems and tools such as Microsoft Office, Slack, Zoom, Google Workspace & productivity apps.
- Is a team player, always willing to help out and roll up their sleeves.
- Is a self-starter. You take ownership and work to improve processes.
- Unmatched ability to foster & maintain strong working relationships with internal/external stakeholders.