Full - Time
March 8, 2023
We are seeking a talented Principal Product Designer to help us build the future of AI development tools.
- Leading design through the entire product lifecycle, collaborating closely with other designers, engineers, and PMs to create new product features and workflows. This includes managing technical constraints and making informed, balanced tradeoffs.
- Influencing a market leading product. Design has a seat at the table in DataRobot, this is an opportunity to add significant impact. You have a solid understanding of what makes a great product and are comfortable collaborating with peers in PM and engineering to define our strategy.
- Applying user-centric design techniques to tackle big problems, you have experience in planning and conducting design research interviews and workshops, as well as synthesizing the results.
- Employing systems thinking to simplify complexity and move from ambiguity to clarity. You have experience leading cross-functional workshops to accomplish this.
- Elevating the team. You’re a leader for design craft and quality. You are passionate about creating the best possible user experience while constantly learning and bringing fresh ideas to the team.
- Mentoring other designers to help them develop their skills and progress in their careers.
- Communicating your design process and decision-making rationale articulately. This is especially important since we are a remote-first company.
- 7+ years experience as a product (UX or interaction) designer in enterprise software.
- Proficient in standard design tools.
- Understanding of AI/ML technologies and workflows.
- Portfolio that demonstrates your process and impact of your work (non-public facing is fine, we understand the limitations).
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.