SambaNova is searching for a runtime software engineer candidate that will deliver cutting-edge system software solutions for AI and machine learning applications in the enterprise & commercial landscape. The candidate will participate in building, testing, and deploying next-generation high-performance OS-related system software stack for compute systems for AI applications at scale. The candidate must have a strong background in programming, building, and testing software in distributed systems, networking, Kubernetes, and system fault management with good teamwork and planning skills.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering
- 4-10 years of related industry, hands-on experience with Linux OS kernel & user space, Kubernetes, system fault management, Ethernet, and I/O virtualization
Additional Required Qualifications
- Experience in programming languages, such as C, C++, Python
- Experience and knowledge with I/O virtualization technologies, industry-standard open-source networking, and parallel computing frameworks such as MPI, and UCX is a bonus.
- Experience with Linux kernel, drivers, user space libraries, and applications with strong Linux fundamentals
- Demonstrated knowledge of Ethernet concepts, network operating systems, Kubernetes, and system fault management is desired
- Good communication skills and enthusiasm to help colleagues
- Knowledge of various compiler and build systems, such as GCC, LLVM, Make, and CMake