Product Designer II, Customer Experience
We are looking for a Product Designer II to join the Customer Experience team, who will build new experiences to drive broader adoption with members and business customers. You will help our customers improve the overall health, well-being and satisfaction of their employees and dependents, prevent burnout, increase productivity, reduce sick absenteeism, and attract and compete for top talent. And we will demonstrate clear, world-class ROI to customers. The candidate will directly impact revenue and customer satisfaction. You will join a blossoming cross-functional Product team, focused on and measured by outcomes, and empowered to drive KPIs and business results. We have a broad range of design skills on the team and we pride ourselves on a strong culture of experimentation, creativity, and accountability. The challenges on this team should get you excited about uncovering opportunities to address member needs while ensuring Spring Health as a business continues to be healthy and growing.
- Work with the User Research team to continue learning about our customers and their goals.
- Translate product requirements into innovative designs that achieve measurable results
- Cultivate a deep understanding of our customers and members throughout their journey, and advocate for solutions based on their needs and pain points
- Work on design projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches
- Design end-to-end flows and experiences that are simple and elegant for our supported platforms
- Communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale and the specifics of user-centered design process to broader stakeholders
- Help deliver and refine clear storytelling around product needs and opportunities
- Generate design work plans; accurately estimate work items and communicate dependencies and issues as necessary.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product, engineering, user research, and business stakeholders to brainstorm and solve for key roadmap priorities.
- Support engineering through every stage of the product lifecycle to ensure designs match specifications and perform well in production
- Collaborate closely with other designers to jam on ideas, prototype, execute, and deliver functional designs
- Craft thoughtful and iterate user flows, interactions, and solutions by utilizing user research, prototyping, user testing, data, and best-in-class design.
- Balance user needs, technical constraints, and business objectives to solve problems effectively
- Contribute to our vision to eliminate every barrier to mental healthcare and establish Spring Health as global center of excellence for behavioral health
You’ve worked for 3+ years in product design capacity at a technology-driven organization ideally with data scientists, engineers, and product designers.
Design: Expertise with Figma and prototyping. Genuine interest in building accessible and inclusive products. Capable of conducting user research to validate hypotheses and make thoughtful decisions, visual design work, and copywriting. A portfolio of strong mobile design, visual design, interaction design, and product design work. You can generate numerous potential solutions to a problem. More importantly, you can screen out bad ideas and identify good ones. In our design environment, a designer needs the ability to brainstorm without ego attachment to any particular idea.
Collaborative: Effectively collaborate and communicate cross-functionally to gain an understanding of the key problems to focus on and solve them.
User-oriented: You are curious about how other people work, live, and think. You will enjoy meeting the users of our products and thinking about design by visualizing yourself as one who will use it.
Systems Oriented: You can understand systems and processes in software and the real world. You will be required to digest and understand the many complex factors of the mental health industry, from social norms to the highly regulatory environment. You can successfully navigate those factors as you create design solutions.
Analytical: You’re an analytical, metrics-driven thinker who is deeply empathetic and leads with a user-centered approach.
Communicator: You possess strong communication skills for articulating, discussing, and advocating design decisions.
Executor: You have successfully shipped consumer experiences in business-to-business products that have driven high user satisfaction and engagement.
Growth Mindset: A willingness to fail and learn. An earnest, mature, and ego-free attitude that welcomes candid feedback. You’re not satisfied with the status quo and always think of ways to improve. You are comfortable working in a space where problems and solutions are not well defined. You can cope with change, shift gears comfortably, and decide and act without the total picture.
Above all, you are empathetic, generous, and curious. You understand that our product can have a significant impact on real lives and you put users first in every decision you make.