Full - Time
April 17, 2023
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our team to work across our product and data teams to accelerate our go-to-market strategies. This position will closely interact with Data Engineering, Data Science, Growth, Sales, and Compliance to support our product roadmap to drive customer satisfaction. You will be taking on and fully owning one, if not the most, strategic projects we have in the works here at Socure.
- Leverage customer insights to influence priorities and roadmap feature development while advocating for and driving alignment between stakeholders in the development of acceptance criteria
- Own and prioritize the near-term product roadmap to deliver on business outcomes, quickly identifying points of leverage in complex problems or systems, and utilizing data effectively to define success metrics and measurable outcomes
- Work with engineers to clearly document and test the specs as our tech teams execute.
- Manage several product and data initiatives and drive to execution, efficiently and effectively.
- Improve the flexibility and robustness of our infrastructure which delivers fraud models & reasons.
- Interpret quantitative results and translate them into qualitative presentations
- Conduct peer reviews and develop rapport with internal stakeholders
- Constantly display an intellectual curiosity and desire for optimization
- At least 3 years of product management experience or at least 3 years of experience in product design, agile delivery, business analysis, data science, or software engineering
- Responsibly scale a product organisation and spread product knowledge across the organisation
- Ability to grasp deep technical concepts, including predictive analytics and statistical models.
- Active participation and demonstration of critical thinking on product and data strategy
- Conceptually sound visionary, omni-directional influencer, and storyteller who stays connected to the details
- Multi-directional application of data to both test hypotheses and disconfirm beliefs
- Transformative domain experience in Agile environments
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving, partnership management, organisational, and communication skills.
- Proactive learner following global product, data and technology trends
More job openings
Senior Software Engineer - System Integration and Test