We're seeking a Product Security Engineer - Autonomous Underwater Vehicles to design, implement and maintain the security architecture of our underwater platforms. This individual will be a critical member of the design team and be tasked with deploying a system that meets robust security requirements while ensuring the functionality of the features that make Anduril products world class.
The ideal candidate has a background in software, firmware, and/or systems engineering. They must be comfortable physically working with hardware and knowledgeable of security concepts associated with hardware deployments. They will be able to conduct complex security architecture reviews, write security architecture plans and implement security systems accordingly. Resiliency and audit-ability of our products is critical and this individual will work with other engineering teams to build these capabilities into our underwater vehicles.
- Experience with one or more programming languages (e.g. Golang, Python, C/C++)
- Experience designing and implementing security solutions for physical systems, operating systems, and/or firmware/IoT devices
- Experience contributing security improvements to complex systems
- Strong and professional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity and to learn new technologies quickly
- Be eligible to hold and maintain an Australia Government NV2 security clearance
- Previous experience with security of autonomous systems including air, space, or maritime vehicles
- Familiarity with the unique security challenges of underwater systems
- Experience with disassemblers, debuggers, reverse engineering, vulnerability research, fuzzing, and exploit development
- Experienced in navigating large, complex, interactive systems
- Advanced degree in a technical or engineering discipline