The Quality Technician is responsible for monitoring and ensuring conformance with production processes, inspecting product to ensure that Quality Standards are met, and bringing solutions to life. The Quality Technician is a critical role in the manufacture of reliable, world-changing Unmanned Aerial Vehicles.
- 3+ years of related experience and training in quality control or related positions
- Understanding of GD&T principles
- Demonstrated ability to use hand tools and calibrated equipment like calipers, micrometers, scales, ring gages, pin gages and other standard measuring instruments.
- Root cause analysis, corrective action, and preventive action methods
- Associate’s degree or equivalent in a relevant technical field.
- Experience in quality control or related positions within a manufacturing environment.
- Proficiency in reading and interpreting engineering drawings, specifications, and quality documentation.
- Strong knowledge of measurement tools and equipment, including calipers, micrometers, gauges, and optical comparators.
- Familiarity with various inspection methods, techniques, and statistical process control (SPC) principles.
- Experience with root cause analysis, corrective action, and preventive action processes.
- Ability to perform configuration verification of all levels of assemblies/hardware.
- Familiarity with quality management systems and standards, such as ISO 9001.
- Mastery in computer applications, including spreadsheet software and quality management software.
- Strong adaptability, resilience, and grit.