Recruiting Coordinator (Contract)
Full - Time
April 16, 2023
Grammarly looking for Recruiting Coordinator
As a Recruiting Coordinator at Grammarly, you will have a monumental impact on the tremendous growth and success of the company as we scale.
- Within the first 30 days, you will establish meaningful relationships with recruiters and hiring managers across the organization, get up to speed on all systems and technologies, and start to make an immediate impact on the recruiting organization.
- By month three, you will own the candidate interview scheduling process, including the communication of all logistics to both candidates and internal interview teams.
- By month nine, you will experiment with new approaches and technologies to refine and analyze our processes and create engaging candidate experiences with a focus on efficiency and scalability.
- Embodies our E.A.G.E.R. values (Ethical, Adaptable, Gritty, Empathetic, Remarkable).
- Holds themself accountable and are aware that they are crucial to the long-term success of the recruiting organization at Grammarly.
- Is creative and has the ability to find unique solutions while remaining flexible during unforeseen logistical complications.
- Loves to connect with people and build effective and strong relationships with both candidates and hiring managers.
- Has impeccable prioritization skills, attention to detail, and commitment to delivering the best experience for both candidates and internal employees.
- Is proficient in Google Apps (Mail, Calendar, Docs, etc.).
- Has advanced English and German language skills.
More job openings
Senior Software Engineer - System Integration and Test