Research Scientists at DeepMind
Research Scientists at DeepMind lead our efforts in developing novel algorithmic architecture towards the end goal of solving and building Artificial General Intelligence.
Having pioneered research in the world's leading academic and industrial labs in PhDs, post-docs or professorships, Research Scientists join DeepMind to work collaboratively within and across Research fields. They develop solutions to fundamental questions in machine learning, computational neuroscience and AI.
Drawing on expertise from a variety of disciplines including deep learning, reinforcement learning, computer vision, language, neuroscience, safety, control, robotics and multi-agent, our Research Scientists are at the forefront of groundbreaking research.
- Design, implement and evaluate models, agents and software prototypes of perceptual processing.
- Report and present research findings and developments including status and results clearly and efficiently both internally and externally, verbally and in writing.
- Suggest and engage in team collaborations to meet ambitious research goals.
- Work with external collaborators and maintain relationships with relevant research labs and key individuals as appropriate.
- Work in collaboration with our Ethics and Governance teams to ensure our advances in intelligence are developed ethically and provide broad benefits to humanity.
- PhD in a technical field or equivalent practical experience.
In addition, the following would be an advantage:
- PhD in machine learning, neuroscience or computer science.
- Relevant experience to the position such as post doctoral roles, a proven track record of publications, or deep neural network architectures.
- A real passion for AI!