Plymouth Meeting, PA
Full - Time
April 15, 2023
We are looking for an experienced Revenue Manage to join our growing Finance and Accounting team. This position will be responsible for timely invoicing, analysis, and maintenance of contract financials metrics, revenue recognition of different products and services compliant with ASC 606, revenue conclusion documentation and process improvement.
- Work closely with Corporate controller on all aspects of ASC 606 policy compliance.
- Review and document complex, multi product sales contract to support compliance with ASC 606.
- Review contracts for payments schedules and prepare monthly customer invoices.
- Review sales deals/pricing.
- Work closely with operations team on contract and product revenue recognition that is compliant with ASC 606 and book revenue.
- Assist with month end and year-end close processes including reconciliation of accounts receivable, unbilled, and deferred revenue.
- Assist with preparing commission schedule and calculation.
- Work closely with OpenAir administrator on setting up billing, revenue recognition and perform financial analysis on contracts and actual.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen revenue internal controls.
- Assist with tax filing, internal and external audits.
- Ensure compliance with financial policies and GAAP.
- Perform other duties as directed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, finance or relevant field.
- Minimum 3+ years experience in revenue accounting
- Strong understanding of ASC 606 and GAAP required.
- SaaS/ technology revenue experience a plus.
- NetSuite and OpenAir project management system experience preferred but not required.
- Advanced MS excel skills including VLookups and Pivot tables.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Proactive and efficient.
- Exceptional time management, organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Teamwork oriented, with excellent people skills
More job openings
Senior Software Engineer - System Integration and Test