Senior Financial Analyst
The Vectra Engineering team looks for people that are smart, very capable technically, and have fun solving the challenges that our customers face together as a team. We believe strongly that everyone can and should have significant impacts on the growth of the product as well as the company and our culture. We believe in using the right technology for each problem and building knowledge through mentorship and other things like peer code reviews. We're excited to find others to join the team that want to work on an interesting product that solves real problems.
Detecting attackers and attack vectors leveraging software that enables machine learning and statistical techniques. This requires the processing and management of considerable volumes of data. We are looking for innovative and resourceful data engineers to join our growing team. Our data science and analytical capabilities rely on the fast, efficient flow of large volumes of data. Working in concert with our existing Data Science/Security Research you will assist in optimizing these flows as well as building out new data pipelines to support our growing product portfolio.
- Design, build, and maintain systems that ingest configuration data from SaaS and Cloud Infrastructure offerings.
- Identify and develop data set processes for data modeling, minding, and production.
- Load and Transform data into SQL or Graph Databases.
- Leverage emerging tech and Big Data to ensure delivery of real time analytics solutions
- Perform data analysis tasks required to troubleshoot data related issues and ultimately present optimized solutions.
- Interface with other groups including Product Management, UX, Security Research and Data Science to help customers simplify security
- BS or M.S or Ph.D. in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years in software development, data engineering, or equivalent
- Knowledge of software design principles and leading software development practices
- Strong communication & collaboration skills
- Willingness to get things done, learn new things, take initiative and challenge existing assumptions and conventions
- Experience designing and implementing to services in AWS
- Comfortable with Database technologies (SQL, NoSQL, Cypher)
- Knowledge of the following tools (or similar): Git, Jenkins, JIRA etc.