Senior Global Alliance Manager
Full - Time
April 19, 2023
The Global Alliance Manager is responsible for indirect go-to-market strategy, operations, and sales revenue globally. All partner-based routes to market are in scope, Cloud and Technology Alliances and Partnerships. The manager will drive strategy and execution of programs to grow the partner network and is responsible for the programs and revenue across all partners. This role is a high-impact, quota-carrying sales management position that plays an integral role in the success of the overall field team and company.
- Develop and implement product and GTM and strategy for the alliance globally.
- Manage programs to increase sales revenue and touch and Influence revenue from across all Cloud and Tech Alliances
- Collaborate with field sales teams to provide partners that add value to our current customers, identify incremental customer opportunities and assist in current sales pursuits.
- Co-selling with partners to close sales opportunities and interact with direct sales on the Partner engagement model
- Quota responsibility across defined partner channels
- Work directly with marketing team to develop channel marketing program, including enhanced partner website portal, partner product certification and training, collateral, etc
- Leadership and management of assigned channel teams including resource management, hiring, mentorship, and performance management. Inspirational Leadership qualities are a must and motivating the team and our Channel partners to be excited about our partnership is critical.
- Performer. 10-15+ years experience of software alliances management experience, being part of a global team
- Experience in GTM and successful sales execution . 5+ years experience establishing successful cloud-based sales motions, working with hyperscalers field teams, Previous success in achieving revenue responsibility of $500 million or greater.
- Energy and Enthusiasm. Experience with building, developing, and growing teams and channel programs
- Technically Savvy. Experience with AI/ML, analytics, data, databases, predictive modeling, along with good working knowledge of cloud computing
- Experienced. Bachelor's Degree, MBA or an advanced degree preferred, with a technical or business focus preferred.
- You are a Recruiter! You will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring on board to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
More job openings
Senior Software Engineer - System Integration and Test