Senior HPC Middleware Developer - Networking
As a member of the High Performance Computing Software development team, you will be responsible for designing and implementing new protocols and algorithms that enable the best performance possible on Nvidia networked supercomputers and datacenters. This role offers you an excellent opportunity to deliver production grade solutions, get hands on with ground-breaking technology, and work closely with technical leaders solving some of the biggest challenges in machine learning, cloud computing, and system co-design.
The team is responsible for developing high performance communication frameworks and applications running in production on the world’s largest supercomputers and datacenters. The work environment is dynamic and challenging; we are innovating and inventing software products at the forefront of technology in terms of performance, scalability, and features. In addition, our team works closely with networking chip design teams in co-designing new hardware features and software APIs.
- 8+ years experience of Programming in C/C++
- 5+ years experience in Linux environment and tools
- Deep knowledge of Networking Protocols InfiniBand, Ethernet
- Expert in computer architecture and operating systems
- Experience in performance optimizations
- BS in computer science / software engineering (or equivalent experience