As the Senior Manager of Sales Performance Incentives, you will have the opportunity to lead a function responsible for every aspect of the direction, design, and execution of sales compensation to drive our continued growth for the Global Sales and Partners Organization. You are a strategic-minded operational leader passionate about driving growth, scalability and efficiency in Dataminr’s sales compensation. This is a highly visible role that partners directly with the Head of Sales, VP of Sales Operations and Strategy and collaborates with senior GTM leaders across the world.
You are passionate about solving ambiguous problems and have the initiative and intellectual curiosity to propose new ideas and recommend solutions. Both a strategic thinker and able to execute operationally, you are comfortable rolling up your sleeves to dive deep in analyses and models, while also keeping the big picture and practicality in mind. Finally, you will need to have strong business partnership skills, demonstrated by the ability to communicate clearly and build a strong relationship with business partners.
- Bachelor's degree in analytical field (e.g. Business Management, Economics, Finance, Accounting) or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of Sales Compensation, Operations or Sales Strategy experience
- 2+ years of driving Incentive Design programs
- Business partnership experience with executives and upper management
- Strong ability to conduct complicated analysis, identify key insights, and recommend actions
- Ability to effectively manage your time, prioritize tasks, and work within deadlines with minimal supervision
- Experience working across offices and regions on global projects
- Strong presentation skills with ability to build compelling presentations and strong financial models
- Proficiency in Google Suite (Google Slides, Google Sheets) or Microsoft Suite (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience working within a high-growth, technology company
- Proficiency in commission automation software such as CaptivateIQ