Software Engineer .Net (UI Foundation)
Full - Time
March 15, 2023
We’re looking for engineers with a background in .NET and Windows application development to join our UI Foundation team. As a front-end focused software engineer at Grammarly, you will be working on high-impact projects, such as building UI frameworks and tools (Server Driven UI, Design Systems, and build tools) and speeding up the work of respective teams. You’ll collaborate with multiple teams and constantly calibrate assumptions about problems they face.
- Contribute to creating the foundation of a robust and well-thought-out architecture.
- Innovate to break through technical limitations and deliver delightful features.
- Build cross-platform UI frameworks.
- Ensure the product is performant by applying your knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
- Ship production code using C# and .NET to one of our most strategic flagship product offerings.
- Embodies our EAGER values—is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable.
- Is able to collaborate in person 2 weeks per quarter, traveling if necessary to the hub where the team is based.
- Has strong software engineering fundamentals, including knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
- Has strong knowledge of the C# programming language and .NET framework.
- Has strong knowledge of OOD and OOP.
- Has strong knowledge and practical experience with multithreading (TPL, asynchronous computations).
- Is excited about finding an optimal solution in situations of uncertainty.
- Enjoys fast-paced delivery and a consistent feedback loop.