Software Engineer - Video Systems and Performance
We are looking for a motivated engineer to join us to shape the future of video coding and processing. The team develops cutting edge technologies and systems that enable intelligent and interactive experiences in Apple’s media products, such as Photos, Camera, FaceTime, AirPlay, SideCar, iTunes Store, etc. You will work closely with a group of experts to architect and deliver solutions that will have a huge impact across our platforms.
As a software engineer in this role, you will be responsible for contributing to design and architecture, prototyping and developing new features, profiling and optimizing performance, implementing tools & testing. We're looking for a teammate with proven success in delivering technologies. You will be a critical part of a diverse team, and will thrive in a high energy, time constrained, multitasking environment.
- Software development experience in one of the following: C, C++, Objective C
- A deep understanding of multithreaded programming
- Software optimization experience, leveraging SIMD, GPU or hardware acceleration
- Strong analytical, programming and debugging skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Upbeat, adaptable, and results oriented with a positive attitude