Sr. Partner Account Manager - AMER Central
Full - Time
April 15, 2023
The Sr. Partner Account Manager (PAM) will lead efforts to design and execute revenue and GTM plans with DataRobot Partners in the assigned regions to accelerate and scale the growth of DataRobot partner business across cloud, technology ISVs, system integrators and reselling partners.
- Overall responsibility for leading the regional channel execution across cloud, technology ISVs, regional systems integrators, and AI services consulting firms in the DataRobot partner ecosystem.
- Establish DataRobot as the premier “top of mind” AI and Machine Learning software partner by providing a first-class partner experience, demonstrated by measurable joint pipeline and revenue.
- Work closely with DataRobot sales, marketing, business development leadership and customer success leadership to align Go-To-Market (GTM) activities in specific geographies and industries.
- Work with DataRobot partners to develop and tactically implement GTM plans, including lead generation activities, sales motions, partner training/education, and the development of sales and services offerings.
- Provide consistent partner management to ensure that our partners develop their sales, pre-sales, and delivery capabilities according to DataRobot’s strategy.
- As needed, recruit, onboard, and develop committed, capable and scalable channel and regional SI partners adhering to DataRobot’s partner qualification criteria to generate new business in existing accounts and new markets.
- Make a notable impact within your first 90 days at DataRobot, focusing on building a solid pipeline of channel partner sourced opportunities relationship pipeline that ultimately drives significant revenue.
- Carry a revenue quota based on net new revenue generated with and through partners.
- You have 5-10 years of experience in the following areas: Channel leadership/management, Channel development, and Enterprise Sales.
- Experience co-selling with cloud providers including AWS, Azure and GCP is preferred..
- You have demonstrated the ability to develop capable, committed, and scalable partner business across cloud, technology partners, SI partners and resellers and built a significant revenue stream with them.
- You have a track record of building solid relationships externally with resell and services partners and internally DataRobot with sales leadership, inside/outside sales team, and presales counterparts.
- You can create thoughtful and compelling business and use cases highlighting revenue growth opportunities.
- You have an entrepreneurial mentality and a strong work ethic
- You are a strategic problem-solver who can blend technology and business strategy to develop compelling plans for new partner initiatives
- You have a strong understanding of the advanced analytics market space and an interest in Machine Learning and Data Science
- You have excellent written, verbal, and communication skills.
- You have excellent planning and analytical skills to carry out and measure your initiatives.
- You have a proven track record of delivering formal and informal presentations to all levels of management.
- You can build and maintain strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and partner constituencies (including senior-level executives, legal, finance, support, sales, and marketing experts)
- You are not afraid of working with partners directly while driving the overall strategy.
- You can negotiate strategically in challenging situations.
- You can influence functional groups with a shared vision.
- You have high energy, enthusiasm, and passion for DataRobot’s mission and growing the partner sales business.
- Experience executing and managing OEM and Managed services partners is a plus.
- You have a bachelor's degree or other significant business experience; MBA from a top school is preferred.
- You are willing to travel 50% of the time.
More job openings
Senior Software Engineer - System Integration and Test