The marketing team at Shield AI is searching for a creative editor/multimedia designer that can bring technical skills to the table and more. We’re looking for a storyteller with acute attention to detail, someone with good taste (and the means to manifest it), flexibility, understanding and the ability to calmly respond to, synthesize and execute on feedback, sometimes urgently.
Responsible for crafting and editing compelling, high production value multimedia storytelling assets on short timelines in cooperation with internal video producers and key stakeholders. They have a superb understanding of typography, layout, and composition, as well as the technical know-how to animate these elements and other graphics.
- 2+ years' experience in a professional filming and post-production editing focused role.
- Experience using Sony A7 II or similar, as well as best practices for set-up and break-down of equipment on set.
- Mastery of film production software such as: Adobe Creative Suite software (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Understanding of color correction, audio correction, onlining. and project delivery, etc.
- Keen eye for typography, and strong understanding of film and design principles, practices, and production.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Responsive to feedback and enjoys working in a collaborative environment.
- Flexibility in schedule to accommodate production hours.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- You have a demonstrated record of working hard, being a trustworthy teammate, holding yourself and others to high standards, and being kind to others.
- Still photography skills
- 3D Animation is a plus