Full - Time
April 6, 2023
Verkada is looking for IT Engineer
- Troubleshooting for all IT-related topics and in-depth research to find the best technical solutions.
- Administering a wide variety of SaaS apps; provision/modify/remove access as needed.
- Ordering/procuring equipment, maintaining vendor relationships, and inventory management for all IT hardware and software.
- Partner with all business units and collaborate on projects.
- SaaS account management with an eye on security and cost evaluations.
- Able to communicate effectively and concisely to the entire company.
- Supporting global workforce, partnering with overseas IT teams, both employees and consultants.
- Analyze existing processes, suggest and make improvements, and implement business processes where none exists.
- A desire to learn and expand your horizons; take on new challenges as the business scales and things break.
- Willingness to go above and beyond what is listed in this description; as the company grows, so will the role.
- 5-star customer service mindset.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in an IT Related field. 2-3 years in a high growth tech company preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Strong knowledge of MacOS, and familiarity with Windows, Linux, iOS, and Android devices.
- Ability to administer G-Suite for day-to-day operations
- Experience working with SSO (Okta, OneLogin, etc.).
- Experience supporting and managing various sizes of conference rooms in an enterprise setting.
- Familiarity with video conferencing applications such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, or Cisco Webex.
- Knowledge of networking concepts (switching, firewalls, subnetting, wireless technologies, VPNs, LAN/WAN, etc.).
- Ability to lift 30 lbs over short to medium distances, carry light loads up and down stairs, crouching or crawling as the situation demands.
More job openings
Senior Software Engineer - System Integration and Test