Senior Cloud Engineer
Full - Time
April 19, 2023
SparkCognition is searching for a Sr. Cloud Engineer to primarily help with automation to help efficiently manage our multicloud and SaaS environments. The ideal candidate has strengths working with APIs, PowerShell/Python, Terraform, and Azure, and will have strong collaboration with the Engineering team to help support public cloud environments.
- Implement and own all automation for Azure public cloud, SaaS apps, RBAC, and on/offboarding
- Assist with updating and securing Corporate systems (eg. Linux, Windows, Active Directory, SaaS apps, Network)
- Collaborate with the IT and Engineering teams to troubleshoot network & systems issues, perform root cause analysis, and prevent similar reoccurrences.
- Participate in on-call rotation to minimize downtime of internal resources.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Strengths in public cloud architecture (Azure preference)
- Strengths in powershell & API automation
- Strong knowledge of networking architecture (Vnet, VPC, LBs)
- Knowledge of Terraform for IaC
- Strengths in networking, firewalls, DNS, DHCP, VPCs, ACLs, security and troubleshooting.
- Strong written and verbal communication, organization and customer service skills.
- Strong troubleshooting of complex technologies (eg. Azure, AWS, DNS, routing, APIs, automation)
- Collaborative team player willing to learn new technologies
More job openings
Senior Software Engineer - System Integration and Test