Senior Solutions Engineer
As a Senior Solutions Engineer, you will be one of the most important members of the Dataminr sales team, serving as a trusted advisor to Account Executives, Sales Specialists and our current and future customers. A security-focused technical liaison and subject matter expert on all things Dataminr, you will get to develop and share compelling stories that will excite your customers and have them eager to hear more.
- Helping to uncover the business impact of the Dataminr solution value to a customer and supporting customer proof of concept (POC) efforts
- Developing tailored presentations and demonstrations of Dataminr’s solution to articulate use cases and value to customers and prospects.
- Collaborating closely with the Post-Sales Customer Success organization to support solution design, POCs for expansion efforts, integrations, and related implementations with a cybersecurity focus.
Developing and delivering training presentations to peers, account executives, and other teams within Dataminr.
- - Occasionally assisting in professional services deployments, technical training, and presenting at or attending industry seminars and/or trade shows.
- Participating in selling the value of Dataminr through recorded presentations, live online, and in-person product demonstrations.
- Mentoring new team members in multiple areas including sales process, and relationship management with both customers and our internal sales organization
- 8+ years of hands-on technical experience, either as a Solutions/Sales/Systems Engineer, Technical Account Manager, Security Engineer or senior level product support in the cybersecurity industry with large (Enterprise) clients/organizations.
- History of conducting large-scale assessments and/or evaluations, including managing expectations, deliverables, and complex systems as well as the teams that support them.
- Experience in Enterprise or Cloud Security, including cloud/SaaS platforms, data/information protection, network, endpoint, NOC/SOC, or MSP-related cybersecurity.
- Comfortable presenting to individuals and/or teams including technical staff through C-suite.
- CISSP or other relevant cyber-security and/or cloud security certifications are valued.