Software Engineer (ML Platform)
Anyscale is looking to hire strong engineers to build next generation high-performance machine learning serving systems (both our open source libraries and SaaS offering).
Much of the tooling used to serve ML models today is inherited from the previous generation of infrastructure, but emerging ML applications come with a new set of requirements: high compute requirements, the need for specialized hardware, and composing many different models along with business logic in a single request.
Our goal is provide a simple but powerful set of tools to make bringing complex ML applications to production a reality.
- Building a highly available service for ML model serving
- Improve Ray Serve and our other libraries to make authoring next-generation production ML applications as easy as possible
- Improve our autoscaling capabilities to drive performance improvements & cost savings
- Reduce latency and improve throughput for single- and multi-model serving
- Solid background in algorithms, data structures, system design
- Experience working with modern machine learning tooling (PyTorch, Tensorflow, JAX)
- At least 1+ year of relevant work experience