Account Executive DACH (Mid Market)
As a Mid-Market Account Executive , you will be working on reinforcing our leadership in the mid-market space. You should demonstrate skills associated with working in a high-performance sales culture, especially demonstrating pipeline management, lead generation, contact network development and delivering results against a quota.
The Mid-Market Account Executive team's charter is to provide the best sales experience possible to Sumo Logic’s mid-market segment customers. This Inside Sales team has a consultative sales approach, a track record of growing sales, demolishing quotas, and keeping customers happy and wanting to dive more into our product.
- Target, manage and sell to a defined geographic territory with under 1000 employees
- Own the full sales cycle, from prospecting to close, in order to fill Sumo Logic's pipeline
- Create and deliver accurate sales forecasts
- Perform product demos using web tools to prospect and customers
- Partner with internal resources to provide a stellar experience for prospective customers and ensure their needs are being met
- 2+ years of quota-carrying experience selling B2B applications; on-demand/SaaS, IT Infrastructure Management or Cloud Security offerings
- History of quota over-achievement selling to a technical audience like IT operations, Security, and DevOps teams
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, collaborative mindset a must
- Contact network within the Big Data ecosystem, highly preferred
- Salesforce power user
- Fluent German speaker