We are looking for an Avionics Electrical Systems Lead to join our team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 7+ years of experience designing, testing and troubleshooting complex board designs and avionics modules in a UAV context.
- Understanding of relevant avionics design standards for UAVs.
- Competence with test equipment such as oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, thermal chambers, current-probes, and automation of tests.
- Experience in design for signal integrity / power integrity.
- Familiarity with standard interfaces such as Ethernet, CAN, I2C, SPI, PCIe, USB, etc.
- Familiarity with common MCU, CPU, FPGA devices and technologies.
- Knowledge of modern analog and digital electronics and electronic circuits.
- Proficient with Altium Designer or equivalent electronic design automation design tool
- Knowledgeable in Python and C/C++
- Must be able to obtain and hold a U.S. Top Secret security clearance
- Understanding and familiarity with DO-254, DO-178C, DO-160, DO-311A
- Understanding and familiarity with MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-704, MIL-STD-461