PonyAi is seeking Embedded software development engineer.
1. Responsible for the functional design, development, verification, integration, etc. of the unmanned vehicle embedded system;
2. Responsible for the development of unmanned vehicle system sensor drivers, test tools and calibration tools, performance tuning, diagnosis and other functions;
1. More than 3 years of embedded development experience, bachelor degree or above;
2. Familiar with C/C++, familiar with at least one scripting language (python/shell), and good development habits, document specifications and coding habits;
3. Familiar with Linux Experience in application or device driver development or RTOS driver or application development experience;
4. Familiar with the working principles and communication protocols of common buses such as SPI, I2C, UART, CAN, Ethernet, etc.;
5. Understand lidar, millimeter wave radar, cameras, The working principle of IMU, GNSS or other sensors;
6. Good English reading skills, good listening and speaking skills;
7. Self-driven, willing to delve into technical problems in depth and find the most reasonable solutions;
1 . Proficient in ARM, DSP or other CPUs;
2. Applicants with experience in Nvidia AGX Xavier/Orin platform development are preferred;
3. Applicants with experience in Jenkin CI, software integration and test development are preferred;
4. Applicants with experience in robot control software development and sensor system development are preferred Applicants with experience or ROS experience are preferred.