Neuralink is seeking for Embedded Software Engineer Intern.
The implant team and be part of an elite team of engineers working on high-performance, safety-critical embedded systems for the next-generation brain-computer interfaces. We are looking for experienced, hands-on engineers who are interested in exploring what's possible in highly powered and latency-constrained environments. Firmware is the kernel of operation for the implant and you have the chance to determine and implement features that have a massive impact on the product’s capabilities. You will have the opportunity to work closely with chip designers, EEs, algorithms, and software engineers on a small team that moves quickly.
- 2+ years of experience with embedded systems.
- Proficient in C/C++, and Python.
- Knowledge of MCU architectures, peripherals, and development environments.
- Comfortable reading electrical schematics and datasheets.
- Deep knowledge of the embedded toolchains and workflow.
- Strong EE & DSP fundamentals
- HW/SW debugging skills with lab equipment.
- Experience with embedded stacks for ARM cores.
- Experience with safety-critical systems.
- Experience with FPGA development and testing.
- Experience with RF, BLE, and TCP/IP stacks from a practical embedded perspective.
- Prior work or experience with applied cryptography and embedded systems security.