CrowdStrike is looking for highly motivated, self-driven, leader dedicated to making a difference in global security by protecting organisations against the most advanced attackers in the world.
Our CrowdStrike virtual security operations centre offers opportunities to expand your skill set through a wide variety of experiences, whilst delivering our service which is to detect and respond to incidents as they occur in real-time for our customers.
- Manage a team of technical analysts a to deliver the Falcon Complete managed service according to operational objectives and SLAs, whilst seeking to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of operations.
- Develop and maintain an educational environment where the knowledge and performance of the team is constantly advancing through effective leadership, coaching, and day-to-day management.
- Provide oversight and guidance for the response, investigation, and resolution of security incidents for customers.
- Manage daily, weekly and event-based reporting for trending, planning, and situational awareness. This will include deliverables such as producing and reviewing aggregated performance metrics.
- Serve as liaison with internal CrowdStrike stakeholders and external customers to ensure any service issues are fully addressed.
- Develop and enhance internal processes to support continuous improvement for all elements of the service.
- Create and manage projects and activities to further develop and enhance the service in line with the Falcon Complete mission and goals.
Successful candidates will have experience in two or more of the following areas:
- Management of operational teams: experience in managing teams in an operational service delivery environment. Including the coaching and development of team members, along with career and progress planning.
- Incident handling: experience in conducting or managing incident response for organisations.
- Incident remediation: understanding of targeted attacks and the ability to create remediation plans for compromised organisations.
- Forensic Analysis: a background using a variety of forensic analysis tools in incident response investigations to determine the extent and scope of compromise, this may also include network forensics, and malware analysis.
- Network, cloud or infrastructure operations and architecture/engineering: understanding of secure network architecture, network operations, cloud environments, or infrastructure (which may include Windows, Linux, Mac environments for example).
- Experience in effectively leading and coaching technical teams..
- Experience of managing or leading incidents, including the coordination of resources and communications.
- Ability to handle high pressure situations and associated decision making in a productive and professional manner.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to translate highly technical information into a business context and to demonstrate adaptability when communicating at all levels in an organisation.
- Customer service skills.
The following skills and experience would also be advantageous:
- Customer/managed service delivery experience in managing against operational objectives and SLAs.
- Experience in developing or improving service or management information reporting and metrics.
- Experience of building and shaping teams or capabilities.
- Project management.
- Knowledge of broader cyber security and information technology specialisms including, but not limited to, cyber risk management / understanding of information and operational risk, vulnerability management and patching, identity and access management, application security, and IT service management (i.e. ITIL disciplines).