This role presents a unique opportunity to shape and work on cutting-edge system software solutions for AI and machine learning applications in the enterprise & commercial landscape. The stack spans multiple software layers, and provides products & services including but not limited to OS, software-hardware interface, isolation through virtualization and containerization, scaleout through data-parallel/model-parallel/pipeline-parallel, etc with networking, fault management, application orchestration using Kubernetes, and various tools for management/debugging/diagnostics.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering
- 4-10 years of related industry, hands-on experience with Linux OS kernel & user space, Kubernetes, system fault management, Ethernet, and I/O virtualization
Additional Required Qualifications
- Experience in programming languages, such as C, C++, Python
- Experience and knowledge with I/O virtualization technologies, industry-standard open-source networking, and parallel computing frameworks such as MPI, and UCX is a bonus.
- Experience with Linux kernel, drivers, user space libraries, and applications with strong Linux fundamentals
- Demonstrated knowledge of Ethernet concepts, network operating systems, Kubernetes, and system fault management is desired
- Good communication skills and enthusiasm to help colleagues
- Knowledge of various compiler and build systems, such as GCC, LLVM, Make, and CMake
- Experience working in a high-growth startup
- A team player who demonstrates humility
- Action-oriented with a focus on speed & results
- Ability to thrive in a no-boundaries culture & make an impact on innovation