As a QA Tester on our team you will be part of a small but growing team of testers/games players. The duties of the team are two fold:
- Testing and validation of the games and platforms created by the Worlds and Research teams.
- Recording data to be used for scientific research purposes in novel and exciting ways.
- Helping to implement data quality strategies and tools to help ensure our data is of a high quality.
In order to set you up for success as a Test Analyst at Google DeepMind, we look for the following skills and experience:
- QA testing experience.
- Familiarity with games across a variety of genres and platforms.
- A real passion for both automated and manual testing.
- Ability to work with diverse groups of people with different requirements and ways of working.
- Passionate about building tools to improve QA workflow
- Can thrive and adapt in a rapid changing research environment
In addition, the following would be an advantage:
- Unity3d experience.
- Python and C# knowledge
- Passionate about functional testing
- Interested in data science or data quality