Senior Backend Engineer - Python/Go - Cloud Security Engineering
We are looking for an experienced Senior Backend developer, who looks at the world differently, who explores, lives to beat the system and challenge it, who is going to take part in building our next generation cloud workload security offering. We are looking for a versatile colleague that is able to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies or has an existing breadth of diverse experience.
You will take part in the architecture, design and implementation of a multi-disciplinary cloud native software platform that will serve thousands of users (from enterprise & public sector clients across the globe, incl. some of the largest companies globally) and hundreds of millions of events daily as part of SentinelOne's security offering. As software engineer at S1, you will deal with extraordinary performance and optimization challenges, given the scale of our cybersecurity services (often handling hundreds of thousands or even millions of requests per second).
- Most of our new components are written in Go and we use Python for older pieces of our SW
- For communication between our micro-services we're using REST API and Kafka, depending on the requirements
- We're mainly working with Dynamo, Cassandra or PostgreSQL
- We work in a Scrum environment, follow CI/CD principles and create our microservices to run in K8s in AWS or GCP and try to build our SW for cloud-agnostic deployment
- Several years of hands-on experience with Python or Go or Java/C#/C++
- A degree in Computer Science/Software engineering OR a comparable experience from well renowned companies
- Ability to quickly dive into new products and understand their inner working
- Self-driven individual