6sense is seeking an Inbound Marketing Manager to join our Growth Marketing team. This role will focus on the development of campaigns and content that amplify 6sense’s audience while driving engagement across all our key personas. You will work with other departments, such as product, sales, and customer success, to develop compelling content strategies and campaigns.
· Develop and maintain a comprehensive webinar program that includes promotion, best practices, and optimization.
· Create and execute inbound marketing campaigns that include email, webinars, and blog content.
· Write engaging content for campaigns and other marketing initiatives to increase conversions and drive growth.
· Develop content to drive inbound pipeline and subscriber base growth.
· Monitor, review, and report on all inbound marketing campaigns, webinar program performance, and subscriber growth.
· Work closely with the sales team to ensure alignment between sales and marketing efforts.
· Analyze and report on the effectiveness of campaigns and initiatives to optimize performance.
· Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices in inbound marketing.
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
· Proven experience in inbound marketing and content marketing
· A track record of successful inbound marketing campaigns
· Experience with webinar platforms such as Zoom and Goldcast
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills (a writing portfolio will be required)
· Highly organized with strong attention to detail
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Experience with CRM and Account-Based marketing platforms