We’re searching for a Senior Reliability Engineer to join Aurora’s Hardware Reliability Team. The Hardware Reliability Team is responsible for ensuring our complex hardware products are durable and reliable at scale through many challenging automotive environments.
The following are guidelines, not rules.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field such as Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics…
- 5 plus years of experience working in an engineering discipline
- Experience collaborating between teams and ability to get things done cross functionally
- Experience with physics of failure methods/modeling
- Working knowledge of SQL, Python, or other programming languages to drive data analytics
- Ability to learn quickly, work independently and apply problem-solving skills to recommend actions that improve the business
- Experience with statistical analysis software for reliability such as the ReliaSoft suite
- Experience with vibration analysis
- Experience working with hardware typically found in an autonomous vehicle: Radar, Lidar, Camera, Compute