V-Bat Air Vehicle Operators (Level 1-5) perform flight operations, testing, training, demonstrations, and maintenance in CONUS and OCONUS environments depending on customer requirements. Candidates must be willing to become proficient in a variety of V-Bat specific AVO skills based on the unique demands of the position for which they are applying.
Six different teams and opportunities you could work for:
- Deployed Operations – AVOs support DoD and foreign customers in an operational capacity during maritime and land-based OCONUS deployments.
- Training/Instructor – AVOs develop and teach programs of instruction based on an institutional and operational knowledge of the V-Bat system and air vehicle operations.
- Demo/Business Development – AVOs perform flight demonstrations for potential customers in both CONUS and OCONUS locations.
- Production Flight Testing – AVOs test newly produced V-Bat systems and rely on pilot and maintenance skills to ensure quality control and fleet readiness.
- Engineering Research & Development – AVOs perform research and development flights and push the boundaries of innovation in the unmanned air vehicle space.
- Support SME – The UAS Support SME will delight customers (internal and external) by providing advanced (L2) troubleshooting and support for issues encountered in the field. In addition to serving as link between our engineers and our customers, this role will assist in documenting and developing a robust knowledge base including troubleshooting guides, system FAQs, and training support materials.